Good Saturday morning!  I hope y’all had a good week and your weekend is starting off with a bang.  I don’t know what the weekend here is going to be like.  I have a big, big project due for Spellbinders on Monday (not even started as of my writing this post) and I would love to find time to maybe put away the Fall/Thanksgiving decorations.  The Christmas decorations will have to wait another few days . . .

I’ ve got a quick project posted over on the eP Blog today.  It’s a tag made using the Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™.  I’ve had these dies laying in the studio for months now and finally got the chance to play with some of them.


Thanks for stopping by here today and I hope you stop by the eP Blog to see how the tag was made!


Project Supplies:

Hey y’all!  I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and unlike me, didn’t eat too much.  We had two days of family gatherings, the last being yesterday with my family all coming over.

I’ve got to tell you that with my trip out to Phoenix for the Spellbinders Blog Team Retreat and Thanksgiving Holiday that I’ve found myself sooooooo far behind in DT commitments for the month . . . I’m going to be bombarding you with projects over the next week.  Who knows . . . you might even spot some help from Hadlee along the way . . . she’ll be staying with me during the days now that her mommy is going back to work tomorrow.

Last week I received a new stamp set from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps and really couldn’t wait to put some ink on it.  It’s actually for a bigger project next month, but I couldn’t wait to use a portion of it today.


The cardinal was stamped in Adirondack Pitch Black Pigment, embossed with clear embossing powder, then water colored with Distress Markers.  I picked up a new pad of watercolor paper a month or so ago and for some reason the ink was feathering outside the stamped image  . . . that’s what I get for purchasing cheap paper.  Embossing the image solved that feathering problem and it only took me three different tries to figure it out . . .

The paper is from last year’s Lost & Found Christmas pad.  The seam binding ribbon was dyed with Forest Moss Distress Ink.

That’s it for me right now . .  . I’m heading back to the studio to work on some more projects.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Project Supplies:


Good morning y’all!  Wow I can hardly believe this is my last post as Guest Designer for The Color Throwdown and the month of September is coming to an end.

All I can say is that I’ve had so much fun playing along with this fabulous group of designers and have been so inspired by the colors each week.  Thank you so much for having me join you for the month!

For my last project, I did a really quick card  . . . and by really quick . . . I mean really quick.  I ran out of time yesterday afternoon and knowing that I had a meeting last night, I had all of a couple of hours to get the card made, photographed, cropped and emailed off.

I chose some MME Lost & Found paper that I thought matched the colors because I didn’t have any of the SU matching paper.


A small shipping tag was coordinated with coordinating paper for the background and the sentiment was trimmed out of another piece.  The flower, Bitty Blossom, was die cut/embossed from another sheet.  The seaming binding was some I had in a stash jar, that I believe was dyed with Rusty Hinge.

That’s all for me today.  Thanks for stopping by and remember . . . life is short, make the most of the adventures that come your way today!


Project Supplies:

© 2015 Suffusion theme by Sayontan Sinha